Jamie D. Levy is the President and Chief Vision Officer of JDLevy & Associates. Jamie is also a faculty member at Indiana University, where he teaches in the graduate and professional programs in not-for-profit management and development through the IU Center on Philanthropy, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, and The Fund Raising School. Jamie is a published writer and keynote speaker. Through his teaching and consulting, he has trained nearly 50,000 professionals from some 30 countries. He has become recognized for his expertise in the area of organizational development, especially as it relates to philanthropic sustainability and development. Jamie is an officially designated United States Department of Labor Nonprofit and Fundraising industry field expert helping to shape the context of our profession.
- M.P.A. in Nonprofit Management, Indiana University
- M.A. in Philanthropic Studies: Nonprofit Theory and Mergers, Indiana University
- B.S. in Public Affairs: Management Science, Indiana University
- Certification in Fundraising Management (CFRM), The Fund Raising School at Indiana University
- Executive Leadership Institute and National Leadership Training Institute