Jamie is a faculty member at Indiana University, where he teaches in the graduate and professional programs in nonprofit management and development through the IU Center on Philanthropy, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, and The Fund Raising School. Through his teaching and consulting, he has trained and developed more than 20,000 professionals from over 30 countries. Jamie is a published writer and keynote speaker. He is recognized for his expertise in the area of organizational development, especially as it relates to philanthropic sustainability and development.
- M.P.A. in Nonprofit Management, Indiana University
- M.A. in Philanthropic Studies: Nonprofit Theory and Mergers, Indiana University
- B.S. in Public Affairs: Management Science, Indiana University
- Certification in Fundraising Management (CFRM), The Fund Raising School at Indiana University
- Executive Leadership Institute and National Leadership Training Institute