Jami Coffman is an Executive and Leadership Development Coach who works with leaders and their management teams who continually strive to be cutting edge. She assists them with creating healthy leadership cultures that redefine and transform organizations and society. She is a Certified Business Coach with over 25 years of experience in helping people change their attitudes and habits to get on-going results. She specializes in leadership development and believes in the power of self-leadership to change lives, teams and organizations. Jami helps clients achieve self-awareness, authenticity and alignment of purpose. Jami has worked in a variety of settings from academic, business, manufacturing to non-profit. This has included working one-on-one with individuals to maximize their lives, in management where she effectively built and led teams to achieve results, and as a member of a senior management team where she provided vision and strategy to a successful and growing organization. Her clients have ranged from international corporations to small businesses, where she has provided individual and group coaching.
- M.A. Degree in Counseling Psychology, Ball State University
- B.S. Degree in Psychology and Interpersonal Relations, Ball State University
- Business Coach Certification, Trusted Advisors Coaching Academy
- Certified Innermetrix Consultant
- Certified Hogan Assessment Systems Consultant
- Simplex Problem Solving and Community Facilitation workshops, University of Southern Indiana